- Power and acceleration is delivered with 6.2 liters of displacement and a long-runner scroll intake manifold that optimizes air low for higher torque.
- Adaptive Speed Control maintains rpm during hard turns, creating a sportier, more intuitive driving experience without needless throttle adjustments.
- An unmatched boating experience thanks to an intake resonator and aft-facing throttle body that work together to dramatically reduce noise, while directing the engine sound away from the cockpit.
- Front and rear engine mounts isolate vibration for a smooth, quiet performance.
- Accessible, easy-to-reach, color-coded maintenance points.